- Cookie Jar:
- Kompromat on Hillary enticement
- 33K missing emails (allegedly worth $2B and referred to as “Cookies” within “Jar”)
- promise of further Kompromat
- Folder of mysterious “Cookies” as show of good faith
- American Actors (your “Kid” plus the other American “Kids” involved):
- Don Trump Jr.: son of Trump (your kid), running Trump businesses, tied to mob and money laundering, Russian assets in business and real estate
- Jared Kushner: son-in-law to Trump Sr., married to Ivanka (Trump daughter), tied to mob and money laundering in Russian and China, Senior advisor in WH to Trump
- Paul Manafort: campaign manager & CEO(at time of meeting), political consultant for former president of Ukraine, money laundering, revenue claimed billed over 5 years from Ukraine sources exceeds $40M and Ukraine actually paid him around $5M, actually Russian lobbyist but did not declare FARA. After Manafort left campaign, he still lived in Trump Tower, counseled Trump, Pence, and WH every day through April 2017.
- Anatoli Samochornov: UN translator
- Donald Trump Sr.: either at meeting accompanied by Priebus, or called in to the meeting to check on progress and advise on details.
- Reince Priebus: Chief of Staff, either with Trump Sr. at this meeting, or present when Trump Sr. called into meeting, however many times that occured
- Russians (more “Kids”, but they all speak Russian and are Russian citizens and loyalties):
- Natalia Veselnitskaya: Russian government lawyer, lawyer to Pyotr D. Katsyv: former Russia minister of Transportation whose son prosecuted in NY for $230M tax fraud (Veselnitskaya atty), international lobbyist against Magnitsky Act, at time of meeting was in NY illegally on expired temp VISA, direct contact to Putin, ties with Russian mob, considered mob attorney, has not met with Clinton “forever”, alleged “Cookie Seller”
- Rinat Akhmetshin: former GRU Russian military intelligence, hacker in Bayrock money laundering, lobbyist; holds Russian-US citizenship, still considered spy by IC
- Irakly “Ike” Kaveladze: Russian immigrant to the United States and existing records show that he has a long history of alleged money laundering on a massive scale. More on Ike Laveladze in comments section under correction
- (Correction. Originally published 8th attendee as Irina Aragalova: mother of Emin Agalarov, husband Aras Agalarov: billionaire (with Trump brought Miss Universe pageant to Moscow 2013, direct contact to Putin). She speaks for her husband when he is not present, tied to Russian-Israeli Mafia, money laundering. The Aragalovas are involved, but were not at the meeting)
- Rob Goldstone: UK PR rep for pop star Emin Agalarov, son of Aras and Irina (both whom have direct contact to Putin), Goldstone has ties to Russian-Israeli Mafia, money laundering. He set up meeting directly with Don Jr. on advice from Emin and Aras Agalarov
- Secret Service
- Don Jr. was not covered at that time, so if they were there, they were not there protecting him
- If SS was there, Trump Sr. was there
- This meeting was recorded, so only a matter of time before all present and their conversations are released to public
- This meeting took place at Trump Tower and not the “White House” where cookie seller brought promise of $2B worth of cookies to help get daddy elected, and discussed and contracted a quid pro quo for said “Cookies” and future “Cookies”. Left “Cookie” sampler with Don Jr.
- Back at the Ranch: what was going on the same day and same times this meeting was taking place
- Reince Priebus was meeting with Trump Sr. also in Trump Tower next to meeting
- Priebus and Trump Sr. were meeting with GOP financial backers and planning campaign election money strategies and superPAC strategies and deliveries
- With what crimes could Trump Jr. alone, be charged?
- Lying, perjury
- Aiding and abetting
- Accepting stolen merchandise
- Participating in the theft of stolen merchandise
- Meeting with Russian foreign agents and not reporting that to FBI
- Conspiracy to commit Treason against America
- Conspiracy to commit Espionage against America
- Conspiracy to commit Sedition and Subversive Actions against America
- Violating Campaign Finance Law
The above is a fast and dirty (and incomplete) depiction of the meeting that Don Jr. organized and presided over in Trump Tower on June 9th, 2016. Each person listed is not a “Kid” and the information detailed here is but the tip of their dossiers. The “Cookies” as Brat alluded to are not food, do not smell delicious, and do not taste good, nor do they have the insignificant value of just “Cookies”. Intellectual property belonging to and owned by Americans and American Political Parties will suffice.
To use this analogy is beyond stupid. Who is Brat feeding these “Cookies” to, and who in the world is Brat’s audience? Does he talk like this in Church to all of his Christians? Does he talk to his students in such poor food metaphors as to gag even a moderately educated Economics class and listening janitor? Brat communicates like a white man in “blackface”, like a character in “The Jazz Singer” who impersonates a people he is exploiting while passing along adulterated sage tidbits dumbed down to the white audience so they can participate as a group in the demeaning of race, puffing them back up with a venal understanding of upper caste values, and shuffling these “facts” into brains incapable of rational thought, and the sense to not repeat as gospel. What is wrong with Brat?
Brat keeps proving over and over that he is not a serious man. He is the bad joke that died on the joke writer’s table, got balled up, and thrown into the trash like a doodle gone bad. Brat is a product of Robert Mercer and Steve Bannon, bought and paid for. He is an empty vessel that is literally a GOP rubber stamp holding a congressional seat until the next gopher comes along. Brat has Zero ideas, or if he does, they are unutterable outside of his brain. He is a scared, hollow, and poor excuse for a Christian, educator, family man, and congressman. He does share character traits to all things White House: he is truly dumb, and he is truly incompetent. That would make him: irrelevant. You know what Darwin would say.
Dave. Isn’t it time for a Town Hall meeting where you can explain and nurture your constituents with homilies of daring do? With explanations of things we just can’t possibly understand ourselves, but just might with your help, so would certainly appreciate simple food narratives that we could then humbly chew upon, and swallow.
By the way, you must know that any money you received in your campaign from Mercer, Bannon, or superPACs probably consisted of Russian laundered dollars. You are part of the problem. You are part of the conspiracy against America. Is this what you thought you would do with your life? Was your dream to live a totally compromised existence?